Filmed in Segovia
“Segovia is a town which, due to its beauty, looks more fictional than real.”
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO FILM IN SEGOVIA ?
To request a licence to film in public ways applicants must fill-in the General Application and Economical form (which you can find in our Web Page) alongside with a report and send it by e-mail, mail or fax to Segovia Film Office specifying the following:
- Applicant´s Company: name, DNI, address, telephone, fax, e-mail and Web Page.
- Area required: name, address, number of metres to be occupied. It is in this stage of the report where applicants must specify if they are to need parking reservations and if they need to stop pedestrian or vehicles transit.
- Filming: type (short, documentary, commercial...), title, producer´s name, director´s name, dates and possible schedule, number of people partipating in production, technical equipment used, car types and number of each car licences plates used. It must also be handed in a brief summary of the scenes to be filmed.
- Other: when children, explosives, catering or other public supplying services (such as cleaning...) are to be used in filming it must be specified in the report to SGFO.
- All filming licences must include a DNI or any other kind of identification document of applicants.
Reports and form can be sent to:
Fax: + 34 921 46 67 08
SEGOVIA FILM OFFICE:
C/ Judería Vieja, 12, 40.001- Segovia